What’s In It For Me?
Your relationship happiness is the business of professional matchmakers. Professional matchmaking is not a self-serve jungle like online dating. It’s more like a guided tour with concierge services.
Typically, a professional matchmaker’s services include:
- Personality testing to determine what type of person will fit you like a glove and appreciate you.
- A search agency, kinda like the staffing companies that businesses use. Matchmakers use sophisticated internet searches and even advertise to find the right people for you.
- Help building your profile to present you well.
- Concierge service for your dates. This feature varies with the matchmaker, but can include matching by professionals, introductions, arranging dates, and singles events.
- Coaching is usually an option. It helps you become the person the person you want wants (a tongue-twister, but an important concept).
- A pool of people that share your goal of an enduring relationship. That’s the only kind of people that engage professional matchmakers.
In short, when you engage a professional matchmaker, you’ve put yourself in a position not for more dates with strangers, but for the relationship that fulfills you.
Click here to get started.